A unique blend of buttery float and responsive pop.
Powerful response meets playful, catch-free fun for a unique take on all-mountain freestyle shredding. The Rome CrossRocket Snowboard dissects anything you throw its way, slaying park kickers and floating through freshies with ease. The CrossRocket starts with the NoHang-Ups Pop 2.0 profile, which features camber for the pop and edge hold you demand, along with lifted contact points that give it the loose, catch-free feel of rocker. The result is a board that butters and floats through pow smoothly, but still retains the pop and precision needed for boosting jumps and shredding steeps.
Look inside this all-terrain beast and you'll find a SuperPop Core Matrix for tons of snap off kickers, cliffs, and natural windlips. Carbon Single Barrel HotRods extend outward from the inserts to the tip and tail, giving you explosive ollie power without added torsional stiffness. Rome added Z-Tech 1.0 into the center of the CrossRocket, which enhances the board's pop without increasing torsional stiffness. The one-inch zylon strip is lighter, stronger, and snappier than carbon (hard to believe, right?), giving you insane levels of pop when you're sending jumps and sidehits into oblivion.
- A unique take on all-mountain freestyle performance
- Camber with lifted contact points
- Almost twin shape for switch riding
- Carbon integrated into fiberglass for enhanced pop
- QuickRip sidecut enhances edge hold
- TurboRods and Z-Tech 1.0 enhance pop
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Rome was founded in Waterbury, Vermont in 2001
- Item #ROM008Y