Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Bodega Hybrid Boa Snowboard Boot
Rome designed the Bodega Hybrid Boa Boot for riders looking for premium performance all over the mountain, and we can confidently say they've succeeded. The mid-level flex offers support when we're blasting down groomers, but enough flex to butter and jib to our heart's content. The traditional lacing allows you to dial in the ideal fit, while the Boa insert offers a tight fit and reduces heel lift when you're carving up the trees.
- Mid-flexing all-mountain boot with enough play for the park
- Hybrid lace and boa system dials in just the right fit
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to the shape of your foot
- Medium level flex rides the entire mountain with ease
- Grippy outsole keeps you on your feet when traversing
- Item #ROMZ39P
- Hybrid Boa (lace, M-series Boa, TX3 laces)
- Pro F.I.T.
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- medium (6 out of 10 on Rome's scale)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- park & freestyle snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding