Select style & size:Select options
The Rome Artifact Wide Snowboard is in its natural habitat everywhere from rope tow parks to late-night urban missions. Loaded with the forgiving, playfulness of a flat profile, the Artifact remains the top urban rail mission and all-out park destroyer for heavy-hitting team riders LNP and Riley Nickerson. Stay Positive camber provides the pop and power that other profiles imitate but never duplicate, while the Skatecore profiling thins out the board between the bindings and thickens it underfoot for a skate-like feel that's as close to a pair of trucks as you'll get on snow.
The Stomp Core Matrix is reinforced with impact-resistant wood in high-impact areas to increase dampening and strength, and HiBeam technology increases pop without sacrificing the mellow torsional flex. A StraightBiax laminate keeps the flex soft and makes it easy to ride. Rebound sidewalls increase impact absorption to prevent blowouts and breaks when you're gapping to big down rails, and they also smooth out the ride a bit. It's finished with a high-density Impact base for extra durability, because sometimes there's not a lot of snow on top of that concrete.
- Wider park and freestyle board that's a favorite of pros
- True twin shape allows for switch riding with ease
- Medium flex balances snappy pop with flexible pressing
- Flat profile keeps ensures playfulness and easy flex
- Lightweight wood core enhances response and liveliness
- Biax laminate adds a fun, mellow feel
- Impact base handles the abuse that comes with urban riding
- Item #ROM00CU