Forty-foot kicker? No problem. Gap-to-handrail? Bring it on. Two feet of fresh? Yes, please. Truth is, there's not much the Rome Arsenal Snowboard Binding isn't comfortable stepping up to thanks to its responsive mid-stiff flex, high levels of cushioning, and customizable fit.
It all starts with a responsive Short-Fiber baseplate and UnderWrap Heel Hoop, which wraps under the binding's chassis for enhanced energy transfer when you're carving around slow riders, blasting through deep tree runs, and sending side-hits. Its Arsenal highback allows for lateral tweakability without sacrificing heel-to-toe power. This makes it well equipped to slash through fresh powder, tweak grabs off jumps, and even take some laps through the pipe. Add in a plush Contour ankle strap, ultra-flexible ConFormist toe strap, and chatter-reducing EVA InBase Pad, and you have a well-rounded binding that's both versatile and extremely comfortable.
- True all-mountain performance that won't break the bank
- Responsive baseplate obeys your every command
- UnderWrap heel hoop balances flex and power
- EVA padding smooths chatter and cushions landings
- Straps conform to boot without creating pressure points
- Full highback rotation lets you dial in fit
- Item #ROM00A6
- Q & A
These are perfect. Full padding over the entire binding. I highly recommend them.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've used these bindings for a few weeks now and absolutely love them. They are just as good, if not better than bindings twice as expensive. They feel like they are very good quality and I look forward to years of use. Highly recommended.