Select your style & size:Select options
Feed your freestyle addiction.
The Rome Agent Snowboard is a legendary freestyle workhorse that's dependable for day-in, day-out abuse, regardless if you're sending park hits, perfecting your jib skills, or dropping wind-lips above treeline.
Ideal for the experienced freestyle rider, the Agent features traditional camber, which amplifies pop and control when you're snapping off every hit in sight and railing precise turns on a dime. Its smooth, mid-level flex and directional twin shape lend freestyle versatility across the entire mountain. Ultimately, the Agent is a great choice for the rider seeking one board for nearly any condition or terrain you'll encounter over the season.
Creating a lightweight, lively feel, the SuperPop Core Matrix combines long popular wood segments with three densities of ultra-light wood. Carbon Single Barrel Hotrods are milled directly into the board's nose and tail, anchored only at the ends near the insert packs. This allows them to flex dynamically like a spring board for amplified snap. Z-Tech 1.0 places a one-inch strip of Zylon down the board's centerline. Zylon is a lightweight material that's stronger than carbon, enhancing response without reducing playfulness. Another impressive feature, Impact Edges feature thicker steel to stand up to serious thrashings.
- Pop, spin, and slash to your heart's delight
- Traditional camber amplifies pop and control
- Directional twin shape for all-terrain freestyle
- Medium flex strikes a balance between play and response
- SuperPop Core Matrix creates a light, lively feel
- Carbon Single Barrel HotRods for spring-loaded pop
- Z-Tech 1.0 strip is lighter, stronger than carbon
- SinterSpeed base glides quickly and resists damages
- Item #ROM008T