Select style & size:Select options
- Stylish sunnies with a technical construction
- C3 lenses are ballistic tested for impact-resistance
- Coatings resist abrasions, moisture, and fog
- Lightweight frame reduces fatigue
- Geko nose and temple pads secure the position
- Item #RKA000H
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
Better than expected!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Very light weight. Lighter than my Julbo sunglasses. The fit is good for medium to small faces. Can barely feel them on my face. Will be using them on a multi day trek this weekend. Hopefully the lens survive the wind and blowing dust.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought these on a whim and surprisingly love them more than any pair of Oakleys I've ever owned! Took it on a 3 day cycling tour and they were light, didn't budge or slide, didn't fog (THIS IS THE BEST!), were super comfortable, no distortion, no fatigue from looking through them and all around fantastic!! My new favorite glasses! :)
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought these glasses while they were on sale. I thought they would be an ok pair that I would wear every now and again. I was wrong. These have currently replaced my costa feel mar and shady ray glasses. These things also have an awesome grip on the nose and ears so there’s no stopping off. Oh and don’t forget that they are perfect New Orleans Saints colors. Black & Gold! Who Dat.
Are these polarized?
Hey Kenneth! These sunglasses are not polarized. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502, Thanks!