Select style & size:Select options
Racing function meets iconic style.
Don't be fooled appearances—the Roka Phantom Titanium 57 Polarized Sunglasses aren't your ordinary aviators. Sure, they offer the same timeless style as the iconic pilot sunglasses, but they're also equipped an ultralight design and performance functions that make them worthy of race day.
Ultralight Carl Zeiss lenses and a titanium frame make them so light that you're likely to forget you're even wearing them after a couple of miles, and hydrophilic GEKO nose and ear pads keep them comfortably glued to your face, no matter how sweaty you get or how rough the trail is. Oleophobic and hydrophobic coatings keep the lenses clear of smudges and spots from dripping sweat and fingerprints, while anti-fog coatings ward off condensation when you're huffing and puffing in humid conditions. And with the precise optical clarity of Carl Zeiss lenses keeping you on track, you'll be crossing the finish line in style with the Phantom sunglasses on your side.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Ultralight performance shades with classic aviator style
- Carl Zeiss lenses are ultralight and offer precise vision
- Polarized lenses cut down on glare from reflective surfaces
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog, and anti-reflective coated lenses
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings prevent smudges and spots
- Titanium frame is incredibly light, yet strong
- GEKO pads provide superior traction
- Item #RKA0004