Select style & size:Select options
Get it, girl.
You don't need wraparound sunglasses to perform well in the triathlon, and you don't need two pairs of sunglasses to stay fly after the event, either. The Women's Roka Monaco Sunglasses are feather-light and ready for a good competition, with gecko-inspired nose and temple pads that keep them right where they are from pedal to run. The hidden-spring hinges help absorb shock while you're hitting the trail, and impact-resistant lenses offer high optical clarity while keeping scratches and fingerprints away. With their modern style and head-turning silhouette you can leave them in place for extra style on the podium—the photographers won't know what hit them.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Protect your eyes and your title with these multi-purpose shades
- Lightweight frames provide performance fit during a race
- Gecko-inspired grips keep them on from start to finish
- Lens coatings ward of fog, glares, water, scratches, and smudges
- UVA, UVM, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm are banished
- Item #RKA000J
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These sunglasses are amazing! I use them for mountain biking and trail running and they are so light and never slip. They also don't give me a pressure headache under my helmet or headband. They look great too! I would highly recommend them!