Select style & size:Select options
Roka's GP-1X Sunglasses are the member of the GP family that provide maximum coverage for medium to large faces. These single-lens shades protect your eyes without limiting your field of view, and use C3 optics to improve it instead. Geko nose and temple pads provide multi-directional traction so your shades won't bounce around, while maintaining a comfortable feel against your skin. With three different nosepieces included, the GP-1X ensures you can find a comfortable and secure fit.
- Single-lens sunglasses for a wide field of view
- Semi-frameless design for a feather-weight feel
- Toric Shield lens is ballistic tested
- C3 optics maximize colors and details
- Coatings resist scratches, water, and fogging
- Geko material grips skin despite perspiration
- 3 nosepieces included for a fantastic fit
- Fit optimized for larger faces
- Item #RKA000Y
- Q & A
Best cycling shades I've ever worn.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: n/a
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 175lbs
These blow Oakleys out of the water. I've worn every pair of Oakley cycling shades out there. Cannot compare to POC or Assos but these are the lightest, sharpest and best glare-reducing cycling shades I've used in 30+ years of riding. I have the GP-1x with black mirror lenses and they keep my sun-sensitive blue eyes comfortable during long rides in the South Florida sun. Superior to Oakley polarized in every way.