Select style & size:Select options
Bypass the albedo effect.
You know that running along a still lake or cycling through snow-covered mountain passes comes along with an intense glare, but when you are wearing the Roka APEX TL-1 Sunglasses you'll never have to miss a beat in the quality of your workout again. This polarized option in the Apex TL-1 promises no-glare performance across all sunny conditions and environments. It's ultralight weight is built around an adjustable titanium core to create a customized fit that comfortably wraps around the temples, while the technical performance of GEKO nose and template pads support multi-directional traction that stays on your face as you push yourself up steep inclines and sprint downhill. Performance driven multi lens-coatings are hydrophobic and oleophobic to help maintain optimal vision when you start to sweat and make for easy maintenance. And the anti-scratch and reflective coatings create a durable lens that will keep up with your active lifestyle.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Ultralight performance sunglasses for cyclists and runners
- Polarized lenses gives optimal no-glare vision on sunny days
- Premium coated lenses maintain optic performance and durability
- GEKO pads support multi-directional traction and placement
- Titanium core wiring in temples give customized fit
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings for long-lasting quality
- Interchangeable lenses available for specific conditions
- Item #RKA000T