Protect the planet you walk on.
Striking the perfect balance between modern fashion and eco-friendly design, the ROJK Rover Jacket delivers both city-savvy style and stretchy, durable, and quick-drying comfort—all from environmentally-sound materials. The Bluesign-certified EVO bio polymer fabric is made entirely out of resin oil from castor beans, which are harvested in the wild, don't require any additional watering, and have no competition with the natural food chain.
And make no mistake, just because this fabric is green, does not mean that performance is compromised. It's natural stretch and tough design keeps up with your all-day hikes, bike rides, and climbing adventures, while the natural anti-bacterial attributes give you a fresh feeling at the end of said adventures. Adjustable cuffs and a customizable drawstring on the side pocket ensures you cinch down just the right fit, and the pullover hood furthers protection when the wind starts to pick up.
- Eco-conscious design meets modern style in this casual jacket
- Bluesign-approved fabric is made entirely from castor beans
- Regular fit promotes a natural range of motion
- Fabric is naturally anti-bacterial for odor-free wearing
- Adjustable cuffs, hood, and waist secure a custom fit
- Multiple pockets securely carry your daily items
- Item #RJK001O
100% bio polymer (castor oil)
1 chest, 2 side