sale $76.96 $109.9530% Off
A good foundation.
How does the old saying go? Oh yeah, the fool layers with cotton and the wise woman layers with the Rojk Superwear Women's PrimaLoft SuperBase Top. Made with a combination of PrimaLoft polyester and merino wool fibers, this high-performance baselayer manages body temperature, moisture from sweat, and it naturally repels odor. The shirt's slim fit layers easily under a fleece layer for a bulk-free fit, and it has a killer casual look, so you can wear it around the ski lodge without feeling to technical.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A performance baselayer for skiing and snowboarding
- PrimaLoft polyester and merino wool regulates body temperature
- Naturally repels odor-causing microbial growth
- Thumbholes prevent sleeves from riding up
- Slim fit sits close to skin for more effective moisture management
- Rojk Superwear designs clothing to suit the adventurous lifestyle
- Item #RJK0004
50% PrimaLoft polyester, 50% merino wool (non-mulesing)
long sleeve crew
- Q & A
Good base layer
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought this for a friend. Her comments: comfortable and all around good base layer. Only complaint, a little short in the waist than what she had hoped for.