Warmth starts against the skin.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Performance baselayer for skiing, snowboarding, or snowshoeing
- PrimaLoft, merino wool blend regulates temperature and moisture
- Naturally resists odor-causing microbial growth
- Slim fit offers a bulk-free fit beneath ski pants
- Sweden-based Rojk Superwear designs outdoor clothing that functions well in urban environments
- Item #RJK0005
- Q & A
I'm not so sure
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 120lbs
I'm 5'4" and 120 lbs, athletic build and curvy-ish for being a wee one ;)
I use base layers daily, almost year round, because I live in Southeast Alaska and work outside.
I bought a size small, the were tight, but normally tight, for how you'd like base layers to fit. However, the construction on these were not made for people who move dynamically, or really much of anyway.
They ripped in the first two days of wear.
Usually I can wear good quality base layers days in a row and have no problems, with these, definitely not.
I thought I'd try a new brand, and see what they were like, I bought two, the pink ones and the gray ones. The pink were in shreds within 2 weeks, and the gray I still have, but wore much less because I couldn't trust them. They have many holes now too, and it's only been a few months.
I would not recommend these, unless you are looking for something to lounge in.. however, I am not one to be itched by wool, yet the material on these was not comfortable.
I've switched back to smartwool and icebreaker, and suggest you do the same.