Warmth starts against the skin.
Don't leave your legs out in the cold—layer up with the Rojk Superwear Women's PrimaLoft SuperBase Bottoms. Based out of Sweden, Rojk is no stranger to cold climates, so it designed its SuperBase bottoms to act as a solid foundation against any inclement weather. Their unique construction consists of a blend of insulating PrimaLoft polyester fibers and temperature-regulating merino wool, which is also antimicrobial, to provide superior warmth whether you're skiing at the resort, exploring snowy landscapes on snowshoes, or just kicking back at the lodge after another memorable powder day.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Performance baselayer for skiing, snowboarding, or snowshoeing
- PrimaLoft, merino wool blend regulates temperature and moisture
- Naturally resists odor-causing microbial growth
- Slim fit offers a bulk-free fit beneath ski pants
- Sweden-based Rojk Superwear designs outdoor clothing that functions well in urban environments
- Item #RJK0005
50% PrimaLoft polyester, 50% merino wool (non-mulesing)