Whether you're camping with your friends along the rocky coast of Maine or watching the sun set over the Tetons from the top of Signal Mountain, let the Rojk Superwear Women's PrimaLoft Drifter Hooded Fleece Jacket keep you comfortable as you explore the world. PrimaLoft polyester makes this hoodie lightweight and warm, while the merino wool wicks away sweat and keeps you fresher throughout your journey. An adjustable hood provides additional protection when the sun sets and the temperature dips. A slim cut and tidy design ensures classic style whether you're exploring the great outdoors and running errands around town.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- See the world in this cozy hooded jacket
- PrimaLoft and merino wool blend is warm, lightweight, and manages moisture
- Adjustable hood offers additional protection
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place
- Item #RJK0011
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 130lbs
I love this jacket. It fits great (not too tight, not too bulky at the shoulders) and the merino is cozy. Perfect layer to throw on for around town or a quick hike.