Why We Like The WestSlope 3-Bike
Budget-friendly and fully featured, the RockyMounts WestSlope 3-Bike Hitch Rack gets our crew's bikes safely to and from the trailhead with quick, secure, and hassle-free convenience. Living up to its name, this rack's frame body is sloped to create a tiered mounting arrangement that ingeniously eliminates handlebar interference between the bikes. By using a soft-touch wheel hook and a ratcheted swing arm, the WestSlope provides a secure fit without any harmful contact between your bikes and car. Plus, the rack folds flat against the vehicle and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for easy hatch access.
- Secure 3-bike hitch rack built to last at an affordable price
- Holds up to three bikes, weighing 40lbs each
- Tiered mounting design prevents handlebar contact between bikes
- Carries tires up to 3in-wide, and diameters from 20-to-29in
- Folds flat and tilts down 30-degrees to allow for hatch access
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
- Item #RMOY016
- Bike Capacity
- 3 (40lb each)
- [hitch receiver] 2in
- Part Number
- Manufacturer Warranty
- mountain biking, cycling, travel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
January 16, 2021