Up To 50% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The WestSlope 2-Bike Hitch Rack
As wallet-friendly as it is feature-filled, the RockyMounts WestSlope 2-Bike Hitch Rack gets you and your friend's bikes safely from the garage to the trailhead with quick, secure, and hassle-free convenience. Living up to its name, this rack's frame body is sloped to create a tiered mounting arrangement that ingeniously eliminates handlebar interference between the bikes. By using a soft-touch wheel hook and a ratcheted swing arm, the WestSlope provides a secure fit without any harmful contact between your bikes and car. Plus, the rack folds flat against the vehicle when not in use, and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for easy hatch access to your gear.
- Secure hitch rack built to last without emptying your wallet
- Holds up to two bikes, weighing 40lbs each
- Tiered mounting design prevents handlebar contact between bikes
- Carries tires up to 3in-wide, and diameters from 20-to-29in
- Folds flat and tilts down 30-degrees to allow for hatch access
- Item #RMO001A
3.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.