YLE 110 Ski
Situated as the narrower waisted freestyle powder ski in RMU's line, the YLE 110 is built to have your back at the resort or in the backcountry through deep powder days and slightly firmer between storm days. Like its fatter waisted companion, this ski offers tapered and rockered tips and tails that ease turn transitions and allow you to pivot quickly, and butter effortlessly, in deeper snow for ultimate control. This surfy fun feel is backed up by a durable and responsive construction that encourages you to set tricks and stomp big airs without skipping a beat.
- Surfy freestyle oriented powder ski built for daily use
- 110mm waist thrives in deep chopped up snow for resort performance
- Rockered and tapered tips offer surfy control, float in pow
- Camber underfoot boosts edge hold for firmer conditions
- Medium length turn radius adds stability at high speeds
- Beech and poplar combine for a durable and responsive core
- Triax fiberglass creates torsional rigidity to add stability
- Sintered graphite base glides effortlessly over flat areas
- Item #RMU000A
What do you think about this product?