North Shore 108 Ski
The North Shore 108 provides versatility, control, and durability with a freestyle twist for all kinds of riders. Whether it is your fattest ski so you can experience freestyle freedom on deep days or if it is your mid-fat ski for shredding post storm chop it will inspire confidence and outside the box riding. This versatility is created by a beefy construction consisting of a responsive poplar core and full sidewalls, while the rocker in the tip and tail is a little higher than expected to help you float through anything.
- Versatile all mountain ski with heavy freestyle influence
- 108mm waist width is stable at speed and offers float in powder
- Rocker in the tip and tail creates pivoting control and float
- Camber underfoot holds an edge on firm snow and adds response
- Medium radius blends stability and control for a versatile feel
- Poplar and beech core is lightweight, responsive, and durability
- Graphite sintered base offers excessive glide and durability
- Item #RMU0008
What do you think about this product?