Select Style & Size
Reverb Stealth (C1) Dropper Seatpost w/1x Lever
RockShox continues to deliver with redesigns and innovations to dropper post functioning and ranges. The new Reverb Stealth comes in a shorter package to accommodate the ever-changing landscape of seat tube designs, but with longer travel options reaching 175 and 200mm. In addition to expanding fit opportunities for both riders and bikes, RockShox focuses on ease of maintenance to keep you on the trails without hiccups. Featuring the new Vent Valve Technology, fixing that annoying squish in the dropper when air and oil mix, is at-the-finger-tips convenient. Atop the seatpost, a button aptly named “vent valve” depresses, the post compresses, and then you reset and are back on the trail. Air moves back into the air chamber, and the oil stays where it belongs.
For cohesive riding experience, the Reverb 1x lever mirrors SRAM’s shifting style and utilizes hydraulic activation for micro-stepping the seat height with effortless force. And when needing to jam back on the pedals, the post returns quickly to optimal height. The remote extends the hassle-free maintenance ecosystem with Bleeding Edge technology to allow fluid to fill the calipers for a consistent, natural bleed.
- Updated Reverb accommodates more riders and eases maintenance
- Deep travel options as well as shorter overall post lengths
- Vent Valve Technology for separating mixed oil and air
- Stealth internal routing is onboard for clean lines
- 1x remote lever keeps adjustments close at hand
- Item #RSX009F
- [head] 7050 forged alloy, [shaft] 3D forged 7050 alloy
- 30.9 mm, 31.6 mm, 34.9 mm
- [100mm travel] 301mm, [125mm travel] 351mm, [150mm travel] 414mm, [175mm travel] 467mm, [200mm travel] 519.5mm
- 100, 125, 150, 175, 200mm
- hydraulic with Vent Valve Technology
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?