Select your style & size:Select options
Channel aggression into captivating control.
When pure speed and unadulterated aggression are on the menu for technical trail rides and enduro races, tap into the unrelenting stiffness and plush support of the RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 160 Boost 27.5in Fork. Packing robust 35-millimeter stanchions and a fine-tunable RCT3 Charger damper, the Pike RCT3 is ready to dominate the most rugged stretches of trail and biggest hits you can throw its way. For the most aggressive of riders, RockShox offers bottomless tokens (you'll need the grey version for the Pike)to resist bottom-outs and harshness on bigger hits and steep descents.
BOOST axle spacing fortifies the front wheel, making it stiffer and more precise in handling the rough stuff you're sure to throw at this fork. The Pike RCT3 retains the sought-after features that put it on the map in the realms of aggressive all-mountain and enduro disciplines. Namely, you'll find its RCT3 Charger damper with 3-position compression gives you the ability to switch between Open, Pedal, and Lock settings on-the-fly. For even greater customization, RockShox built in the ability to fine-tune its low-speed compression in the Pike's Open setting.
- All-mountain support and stiffness for 27.5in
- BOOST for stiffer wheel tracking and precise handling
- Solo Air spring for plush, predictable riding characteristics
- RCT3 Charger Damper with extruded bladder for durability
- Rapid Recovery for fast recovery between successive hits
- 3-position compression settings: Open, Pedal, Lock
- Low-speed compression tuning in Open setting
- Item #RSX006U