Select style & size:Select options
It would be a crying shame to stick some floppy fork on your coveted all-mountain whip. Instead of going the budget build route, upgrade your bike's riding characteristics with the plush support of the RockShox Pike RCT3 DebonAir 140 Boost (51mm offset) 29/27.5+ Fork. The Pike RCT3 excels across technical trails with its 35-millimeter stanchions providing robust stiffness for piloting your all-mountain rig across technical trails with plunging descents, rock rolls, and jarring stretches of loose rubble.
This 29/27.5+ fork seamlessly switches between both wheel sizes, thanks to its BOOST axle spacing. BOOST not only fortifies the front wheel to be stiffer and more precise across the rough stuff, but its wider spacing lends extra room for plus-sized rubber clearance. This particular version of the Pike 29/27.5+ gets a 51-millimeter offset, which reduces the "dead space" between the steering axis and hub for nimble handling at slow speeds, which is often needed for modern 29ers/27.5+ bikes with slacker geometries.
The Pike gets a major overhaul for 2018 in the form of a Charger 2 damper. This upgraded damper unit improves the Pike's small-bump sensitivity, meaning you'll find it's better at tracking over small rocks, roots, and terrain inconsistencies. The Charger 2 damper provides a greater range of low-speed compression tuning in the Open mode, so you'll be able to dial in the fork to your exact preferences. Furthermore, it retains the 3-position settings you've come to love, switching between Open, Pedal, and Firm with the flick of its 3-position knob.
- All-mountain support and stiffness for 27.5+/29in
- 35mm stanchions deflect lateral forces for precise tracking
- BOOST axle spacing clears 29 x 2.8 and 27.5 x 3.0-inch tires
- DebonAir improves small-bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support
- Charger 2 damper is more sensitive, offers wider tuning range
- 3-position compression settings: Open, Pedal, Lock
- Low-speed compression tuning in Open setting
- 51mm offset for nimble handling at slow speeds
- Item #RSX0078