Select style & size:Select options
Overhaul your DebonAir Spring.
- Direct replacement for DebonAir Spring in Pike and Revelation
- Compatible with Pike B1 and Revelation A1 Forks from 2018+
- Replaces fork's DebonAir Spring for a smooth, sensitive feel
- Allows you to change fork's travel to your intended length
- Works with both 27.5 and 29-inch fork models
- Item #RSX008V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Wow. I had a 2018 Pike, and already thought it was one of the better forks I had ever ridden. I picked up one of these and installed it (took less than a half hour) and didn't notice much of a difference in the super scientific "push down" test in my workshop, so I was a bit skeptical.
Then I took it out on a ride. First off, you need to add pressure compared to what you were running before, because this thing is so low friction you can run through travel a bit quicker than you were anticipating. The grip coming out of the front end once I got the pressure dialed was far and above better than the old fork. I notice it the most mid corner, especially when I am side loading the fork where it would bind up previously.
In short, if you have a 2018 Pike, buy this. It's 100% worth it and a cheap way to truly transform the way your bike feels out on the trail.
I have a 2018 27.5 120mm Pike B1 fork, can i use this to up the travel to 160? Or will I need more parts?