Select style & size:Select options
Before you outfit your new enduro-leaning trail bike with another irrefutable Pike, spend a few minutes with the redesigned RockShox 27.5in Lyrik RCT3 Solo Air 180 for good measure. Just don’t be surprised when a few minutes turn into a few hours, then a long ride, and then every day. Rather than highlight any shortcomings of the Pike, the Lyrik stands on its own, offering a slightly beefier construction and a stiffer, more speed-oriented design than its sibling for technical, fast enduro riding.
RockShox gives the Lyrik a generous 180mm of travel that you’ll be challenged to use all of on slickrock ledges and boulder-strewn descents. While you work your way through bigger and better lines, you’ll notice the Lyrik’s sturdier construction and stiffer overall feel. It’ll stick with you no matter how reckless your line choice, for better or worse. Aside from the difference in stiffness, the Lyrik remains smooth and responsive like the Pike, refusing to get behind on small bumps or during hard braking.
- Meet the most serious contender for the Pike’s throne
- 180mm of plush travel welcomes big hits
- Stiffer stanchions lean towards more aggressive riding
- Three-position RCT3 switch lets you choose the mode for you
- Rapid Recovery feature keeps fork quick in successive bumps
- Item #RSX004F
- Q & A
Fork is great for a freeride bike!!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This fork is a beast. Super light, super stiff, and 180mm of ridiculously plush travel. The air tokens give this fork superior tunability. Can't wait to hit the park with this thing!