Select style & size:Select options
Dual position, dual personality.
The RockShox Lyrik RCT3 Dual Position Air 180 Boost (51mm Offset) 29/27.5+ Fork gives you two personalities in one fork by switching between 180 and 150 millimeters of travel on-the-fly. When you're riding the Lyrik RCT3 with the full 180 millimeters of travel, it's capable of absorbing the biggest hits and steepest, rockiest descents you can throw at it. Conversely, when it's dropped down to 150 millimeters, the Lyrik RCT3 is much more capable at pedaling up steep switchbacks and cleaning technical climbs where a longer fork equates to excess wandering and unwanted motion of the front end.
Newly introduced for 2018, the Charger 2 damper improves the fork's small-bump sensitivity, which equates to better traction when you're riding over sections of jarring roots and rocks. The new damper widens the range of low-speed compression tuning, giving you greater control over the feel and performance of the fork. This new damper makes it easier than ever to turn the 3-position lever, meaning it's now compatible with RockShox's OneLoc handlebar remote. This bar-mounted remote is a great feature to have if you're seeking an instantaneous lock-out without having to lean down and flick the 3-position knob.
Since it's exclusively made for the newest Boost standards, the Lyrik now clears tires up to 2.8 inches when you're riding a 29er. It's also compatible plus-sized tires, clearing monstrous 3-inch rubber with the 27.5+ wheel size. By clearing larger volume tires, you'll reap major benefits in bump compliance and traction on the trail, especially if you drop the pressure of your tires. Another design feature inherent to this particular fork, the 51-millimeter offset reduces the "dead space" between steering axis and hub. This offset negates the sluggish handling at low speeds inherent to many 29ers with slack geometries.
- RockShox's stiffest enduro fork with dual-position travel
- Dual Position Air Spring switches between 150 and 180mm of travel
- 35mm stanchions with thicker walls for stiff, precise tracking
- Boost axle spacing clears 29 x 2.8in and 27.5 x 3.0in tires
- Charger 2 damper offers greater sensitivity, wider tuning range
- 3-position adjustment knob: Open, Pedal, and Firm modes
- Open mode features range of low-speed compression tuning
- Torque cap compatible for extra stiffness (not included)
- Item #RSX006Z