Built for northern escapes.
- Inspired by Roark's travels across Russia
- Cotton fabric with quilted lining for cozy warmth
- Snap-closure pockets for storing everyday items
- Contrast collar for style and smooth comfort
- Item #ROR00FD
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 175lbs
Real talk - this isn't the kind of vest you wear to some hipster wedding, but you probably could tell because the price tag isn't $300 buckaroos.
I wear this in the office, to the bar, around the campfire, basically everywhere. Can't beat the classic "dark khaki" color that is mildly reminiscent of duck cloth canvas - yet the exterior is still beefy enough so that it holds up well to heavy wear and tear (revert back to camping statement above). Additionally, having dual pockets (side & button up) makes it great for having dedicated space to carrying objects, but also have room to stash your hands.
I've worn this throughout the winter, and I'll continue to wear it through spring.