In collaboration with Hex's stylish brand of carrying accessories and functional daypacks, the Roark Revival Mule 30L Backpack is your partner in crime for vagabonding across Canada's craggy coasts and Baja's balmy beaches. Its top-stuff design features a convenient side-zip access for easy retrieval of items, without having to disturb all of the pack's inner contents, but the large main compartment easily holds enough for far-flung travel and weekend treks into the wilderness.
An interior organizer harmoniously stores all of your smaller items, while side-zippered pockets make for a great resting place for daily hygienic items, snacks, maps, and other traveling accessories. Plus, there's even a back-access media sleeve that holds up to a 15in laptop, allowing for quick retrieval when it's time to do some freelance and finance the next leg of the trip.
- A vagabond's backpack for travelling, hitchhiking, searching
- Top-stuff design makes for easy access and loading
- Interior organizer panel holds keys, cards, and travel documents
- PV-coated polyester is water-resistant and sheds light precip
- Zippered side entrance allows for easy hostel-floor access
- Buckled compression straps keep kit and load consolidated
- Zippered side, top pockets hold toiletries, snacks, and gear
- Item #ROR00D6