When you're splitting hickory for the winter or sipping a hot chocolate in the barn to keep warm, the Roark Revival Axeman Jacket is there. Made of water resistant nylon and insulated with lightweight polyester insulation, it's warm enough for winter wear, but offers plenty of style for your trips downtown. Heavy duty clasps and a corduroy collar contribute to the unique design of the jacket and also offer durability for burly use.
- Everyday jacket that blurs the line between style and function
- Nylon outer fights off light weather for added versatility
- Quilted flannel lining offers exceptional next to skin comfort
- Polyester insulation traps heat to keep you warm and cozy
- Corduroy collar creates a classic style that spans generations
- 3 convenient pockets keep important items nearby at all times
- Item #ROR00M3
What do you think about this product?
December 9, 2019
Love it, but runs small
I have the grey Axeman as well in a size medium and it fits perfectly. It doesn't have the nylon shell and thus has some stretch to it. This one has no stretch and in the medium on this I could barely bend my arms. Super tight across the shoulders too. I returned it for a large and it is a little big for my taste, but not too much. I kept it and actually really like it. I'm 5'8" and 165, with a climber's torso. Oh yeah, and my only other complaint was that the metal clasp on the first one I got was defective. The second one worked fine. What's up with Roark's quality control?
November 4, 2019
This jacket runs small.
This is my third axe man jacket I’ve purchased and I had to send the third one back. The color was dark army. Size medium
October 11, 2019
Best jacket for your money!
The warm liner keeps you toasty and the lightweight nylon face gives you just enough weather protection without looking too techy!