When you're splitting hickory for the winter or sipping a hot chocolate in the barn to keep warm, the Roark Revival Axeman Jacket is there. Made of heavy-duty cotton canvas and lined with toasty Sherpa fleece, it's warm enough for winter wear, but with plenty of style for your trips downtown. Heavy duty clasps and zipper contribute to the unique design of the jacket and also offer durability for burly use.
- Everyday jacket that blurs the line between style and function
- Nylon outer fights off light weather for added versatility
- Quilted flannel lining offers exceptional next to skin comfort
- Polyester insulation traps heat to keep you warm and cozy
- 3 convenient pockets keep important items nearby at all times
- Item #RORE071
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 80% polyester, 10% wool, 10% other
- 100% polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?