Pumped For Fall
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The WCS Speedmax Tire
Back when gravel and mountain biking used to intersect the Ritchey WCS Speedmax Tire was introduced to the masses. This tire is specifically used for our gravel bikes nowadays, with a fast-rolling tread on the front and aggressive side knobs to catch the dirt in the corners. The WCS version of this tire is tubeless ready so we can enjoy riding smoothly even when the terrain is looking chunky.
- Fast-rolling tread for aggressive gravel riding
- Up to 40mm wide tire option for chunky terrain
- Fast-rolling center tread is specced with braking lugs
- Side nibs dig into dirt to keep tires planted
- Tubeless design means better cornering and fewer pinch flats
- Item #RITA09T
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.