Bob's Tactical Scissors
Count on the Rising Bob's Tactical Scissors when you need to de-barb a hook, cut tippet, or modify flies while you get your setup dialed and watch the trout rise from the river bank.
- Magnetic angle tip lets you easily remove awkwardly placed hooks
- Smooth tip easily de-barbs hooks down to size #24
- Serrated scissors give you the means to cut tippet and mono or modify flies
- Ergonomic finger loops comfortably support your thumb on one side and two fingers on the other
- Rubber grips offer comfort and a solid grip
- Item #RIS0003
- stainless steel, rubber
- 4 in, 6 in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help