Select style & size:Select options
Rising gives you another cool fishing tool innovation with its Angled Tweezer, which features a 90-degree angle and magnetic tips for improved improved fly tying and multiple stream-side applications.
- 90-degree angle for improved fly tying and stream-side applications
- Magnetic tip enables you to pick up small hooks with ease
- Ergonomic handle-coated with slip-reducing foam and rubber for comfort
- Includes CorrosionX lubricant/rust inhibitor to greatly enhance the life of the Angled Tweezer
- For maintenance run the tips of the tweezers across a magnet to augment the effectiveness of the magnetic tips
- Item #RIS0007
- Q & A
Great Addition to the Tying Bench
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This tool has quickly become a staple on the fly bench, from picking up small hooks and beads to holding small wire ribbing as I use the rotary on vise, these little tweezers deserve their way onto your bench. Rising makes several other amazing dedicated tying tools that we unfortunately do not carry, but they are certainly worth a look if you are into tying and love supporting badass local companies!
Great fly tying accessory
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I haven't found a real good on water application for these yet, not sure if there is one. They are great for fly tying however. The small magnetic tips make it really easy to pick up size 24 hooks and the bead heads to put on them.