Omega 3/2 Back-Zip Full Wetsuit
Get ready to ball on a budget with the Rip Curl Men's Omega 3/2 Full Wetsuit. This extremely durable suit is stretchy and comfortable, and the price won't force you to take out a loan to afford it. Freeflex neoprene is flexible for freedom of movement when you're paddling and surfing, and flatlock seams are tough so it lasts season after season. The Hydro-Lock collar provides a comfy and secure seal around your neck, and a hidden stash pocket give you a place to put your house key.
- Durable and high performance wetsuit that will not break the bank
- Freeflex and ultralite neoprene keeps you moving with ease
- Zippered back makes in and out quick and easy for maximum comfort
- Flatlock seams prevent chaffing and hold up year after year
- Hydro-lock collar is comfortable and secure to keep you focused
- Item #RIP00W1
- Q & A
Fits great and is thick material
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 198lbs
I bought this for stand-up jetskiing in the ocean / cold lakes. Fits great and the 3/2 thickness is perfect for water from 50 - 75 degrees. The only con is the velcro behind the kneck sometimes can be felt when wearing it. Overall a great purchase.