Bursting with lightweight warmth.
Tried and true, the multiple award-winning Rip Curl Men's Flash Bomb 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit is trusted by pros and Joes alike thanks to its extremely light, flexible feel and rapid dry time. Based on the beloved, initial Flashbomb, this version has been updated with E5 neoprene to make it 30% stretchier and 20% lighter that the original. The E5 Flash lining uses two layers to transport water to the outside of the suit so it dries rapidly, meaning you can hang your suit up after the morning session and have it be dry by the time the afternoon sets roll in.
Stitchless seam technology provides improved stretch and durability, and E5 internal seam taping, combined with the liquid-taped internal seams practically eliminate water entry without limiting mobility. Additionally, the E5 neoprene has a high warmth-to-weight ratio to make it feel like you're wearing a thinner suit than you actually are. The Hydro-lock collar prevents flushing when you duck dive, while the three-hole drainage system allows any water that does get in to escape. Not to mention, the stash pocket secures your keys so you don't have to risk leaving them on shore, or in the hands of morally dubious locals.
- Serious stretch and reliable warmth for chilly swells
- Stretchy Freeflex neoprene supports dynamic movement
- E5 neoprene in arms allows greater mobility
- E5 Flash lining traps heat and enhances dry time
- E5 taping strengthens stress points and enhances stretch
- Tough S-Flex knee pads absorb impacts and reef cuts
- Magnetic stash pocket keeps your key secure
- Item #RIP00V4