Select a size:
Dawn Patrol 3/2 Chest-Zip Wetsuit
San Clemente in September? Outer Banks in October? When it comes to water temperatures between the high 50s to upper 60s, the Rip Curl Men's Dawn Patrol 3/2 Chest-Zip Wetsuit makes a warm, affordable ally for the entry-level surfer. Constructed with Freeflex superstretch neoprene in the body and super-light, super-stretchy E4 neoprene in the arms, the Dawn Patrol offers excellent flexibility for unrestricted paddling and shredding.
All seams are triple glued and double blind-stitched to minimize water penetration, and E4 tape at critical stress points further enhances waterproofing and durability. The lock-slide, chest-zip closure allows easy entry and exit, and the three-hole drainage system allows excess water to escape.
- Durable high performance wet suit for cool water surfing
- Freeflex neoprene throughout body provides ample coverage
- E4 neoprene in arms for increased stretch eases paddling
- GBS seams with E4 tape at stress points ensure freedom of movement
- Chest zip boosts comfort and eases on and off for early sessions
- Stash pocket secures keys so you can get back home
- Item #RIP00XU
- E5 flash lining, E4 thermoflex neoprene
- full suit
- Water Temp
- 62 - 68F
- 3 / 2mm
- Seam Construction
- GBS with E5 tape
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [stitching] 3 years, [materials] 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.