Select your style & size:Select options
For cool water from Oceanside to the Carolinas.
San Clemente in September? Outer Banks in October? When it comes to water temperatures between the high 50s to upper 60s, the Rip Curl Men's Dawn Patrol 3/2 Chest-Zip Wetsuit makes a warm, affordable ally for the entry-level surfer. Constructed with Freeflex superstretch neoprene in the body and super-light, super-stretchy E4 neoprene in the arms, the Dawn Patrol offers excellent flexibility for unrestricted paddling and shredding.
All seams are triple glued and double blind-stitched to minimize water penetration, and E4 tape at critical stress points further enhances waterproofing and durability. The lock-slide, chest-zip closure allows easy entry and exit, and the three-hole drainage system allows excess water to escape.
- A cool water wetsuit that doesn't break the bank
- GBS seams with E4 tape at stress points
- Chest-zip entry for comfort and flexibility
- Lock-slide closure is easy and secure
- Freeflex neoprene throughout body
- E4 neoprene in arms for increased stretch
- Stash pocket secures keys
- Item #RIP00S1