Select style & size:Select options
Winter warmth on a dishwasher's budget.
That government shutdown may have cost you a couple paychecks, but that doesn't mean you have to keep using that tattered rag of a wetsuit you've had for the last decade. The Rip Curl Men's Dawn Patrol 4/3 Back-Zip Wetsuit offers warmth and mobility at an affordable price that even the most frugal furloughed employee can embrace.
Freeflex neoprene is extremely stretchy and lightweight, yet warm to keep you comfy out on the water without restricting freedom of movement. New E5 neoprene in the arms unlocks even greater range of motion, the the E5 Flash lining traps more heat where you need it most. Glued and blindstitched seams prevent flushing and are durable to resist blowouts. Seamless underarms and shoulders increase stretch for freedom of movement while paddling and the back zip makes the suit easy to get in and out of. The Batwing collar system creates a seal around the collar and zipper to keep water out when you're duck diving. S-Flex knees are flexible and extremely durable, and a stash pocket secures your keys so you don't have to risk leaving them on shore.
- A insulated back-zip wetsuit for river and ocean surfing
- 4/3 thickness good in water conditions down to 53F
- Stretchy Freeflex neoprene supports dynamic movement
- Mesh chest panel is wind-resistant
- E5 taping supports stress points and enhances stretch
- Tough S-Flex knee pads absorb impacts and reef cuts
- Internal key pocket keeps your valuables close
- Low price point offers high value for performance and warmth
- Item #RIP00S4