Select a Size
Select a Color
Dawn Patrol 3/2 Back-Zip Full Wetsuit
The rising sun reveals a perfect break with no surfers in the lineup, so it's time to break out the Rip Curl Men's Dawn Patrol 3/2 Back-Zip Full Wetsuit and enjoy the empty waves while you can. You won't mind the early morning chill thanks to this suit's Flash lining, and it's built with many of the same features as Rip Curl's high-end suits in order to provide performance and durability without making you go broke.
E5 neoprene is light and warm, and E5 taped stress points enhance stretch where you need it for unrestricted paddling and surfing. Glued and blind-stitched seams are flexible without being frail, and the zippered key pocket allows you to stop worrying about thieves messing with your gear pile on the beach. So, when you're ready for comfort and durability that won't cost an arm and a leg, give this suit a try.
- Full-body wetsuit for comfort while surfing in chilly waters
- Warm, E5 Flash lining at chest wards off the early morning chill
- High-stretch E5 neoprene in the arms enhances your mobility
- E5 tape throughout body delivers ultimate in seam seal and stretch
- Glue and Blind stitched construction offers durable, flexible seams
- Back zip enables easy on and off, effectively seals out water
- Item #RIP00XN
- E5 Neoprene
- Water Temp
- 62 - 68F
- 3 / 2mm
- Seam Construction
- 3/4 E5 taped stress points, glued, blindstitched
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [stitching] 3 years, [materials] 1 year
What do you think about this product?