Select style & size:Select options
Beat the crowds.
The rising sun reveals a perfect break with no surfers in the lineup, so it's time to break out the Rip Curl Men's Dawn Patrol 3/2 Back-Zip Full Wetsuit and enjoy the empty waves while you can. You won't mind the early morning chill thanks to this suit's Flash lining, and it's built with many of the same features as Rip Curl's high-end suits in order to provide performance and durability without making you go broke.
Freeflex neoprene is light and warm, and E5 neoprene in critical flex zones enhances stretch where you need it for unrestricted paddling and surfing. Glued and blind-stitched seams are flexible without being frail, and the zippered key pocket allows you to stop worrying about thieves messing with your gear pile on the beach. So, when you're ready for comfort and durability that won't cost an arm and a leg, give this suit a try.
- Performance fullsuit at a price that won't break the bank
- 3/2 thickness good in water conditions down to 59F
- Stretchy Freeflex neoprene supports dynamic movement
- E5 taping supports stress points and enhances stretch
- Tough S-Flex knee pads absorb impacts and reef cuts
- Internal key pocket keeps your valuables close
- Low price point offers high value for performance and warmth
- Item #RIP00V7