Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Dawn Patrol 5/4 Hooded Chest-Zip Wetsuit
Rise before the sun and get your morning surf session in with the Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 5/4 Hooded Chest-Zip Wetsuit. The suit boasts flexibility and warmth that are unparalleled at its price point to keep you comfortable through late fall and winter swells. Its chest zip construction makes it easy to get in and out with the hood and is low profile so as not to get in your way as you paddle past the break. To keep the cold at bay, Thermoflex superstretch neoprene lines the torso and legs for added warmth and mobility while Rip Curl's E5 tape throughout the body delivers great stretch so you can enjoy your cold water surfing in comfort.
- Flexible and warm wetsuit for comfort in cold water surfing
- Low-bulk chest-zip entry allows easy on and off with the hood
- Thermoflex lining at torso and legs increases stretch and warmth
- E5 flash lining in arms funnels water rapidly out for added warmth
- E5 tape throughout the body delivers super stretch for mobility
- Glue and blindstitched construction keeps suit durably flexible
- Item #RIP00XL
- Thermoflex Neoprene, [lining] E5, [skin panels] mesh
- hooded full
- Water Temp
- 43 - 52F
- Seam Construction
- glued and blindstitched, E5 Tape
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [stitching] 3 years, [material] 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.