Select a size:
Why We Like The Dawn Patrol 4/3 Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit
Steadily dropping water temps aren't enough to keep you out of the lineup when you're armed with the Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 4/3 Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit. It has many of the same features as Rip Curl's high-end suits, but without the hefty price tag, so you can stay warm and comfortable while you surf without having to double down on your debt. With Thermoflex Superstretch neoprene in the body and super-light, super-stretchy E5 neoprene in the arms, the Dawn Patrol offers excellent flexibility for unrestricted paddling and shredding. All seams are triple glued and double blindstitched to minimize water penetration, and E5 tape at critical stress points further enhances waterproofing and durability. The lock-slide chest-zip allows easy entry and exit, and the 3-hole drainage system allows excess water to escape.
- Durable wetsuit to keep you performing in cold water
- GBS seams with E5 tape at stress points ensure durability
- Chest zip for comfort and flexibility
- Lock-slide closure is secure and easy to use
- Thermoflex Superstretch neoprene is warm and mobile
- E4 neoprene in arms for increased stretch
- Stash pocket secures keys while you get after it
- Item #RIP00XO
- Thermoflex Superstretch neoprene, [arms] E5 Neoprene, [lining] E5 Flash, [skin panels] mesh
- full suit
- Water Temp
- 53 - 60F
- Seam Construction
- GBS with internal E5 tape
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [stitching] 3 years, [body] 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.