Up with the sun.
Longer days mean more time on the water, and now that things are starting to warm up you can trade your fullsuit for the freedom and flexibility of the Rip Curl Women's Dawn Patrol Long-Sleeve Spring Wetsuit. Ideal for water temps in the upper 60s or low 70s, this mild-water wetsuit keeps you warm and flexible with 2mm E5 Ultralite neoprene. E-Stitch stretch seams minimize water penetration without limiting mobility, and mesh leg seals lock down the leg openings at mid-thigh. The suit's zipper features a batwing panel at the neck that protects against flushing, keeping the cold water out and the warm in.
- Long-sleeved shorty wetsuit for warmer water surfing
- Lightweight neoprene offers warmth, performance and durability
- Back-zipper entry with long zipper tab for easy access
- E-Stitch seams provide flexible performance on the waves
- Mesh leg seals minimize flushing as you paddle
- Internal stash pocket keeps your keys close at hand
- Item #RIP00VN