Select style & size:Select options
Streams, creeks, or brooks.
Take the RIO Creek Fly Line when you head out for some fishing in your local creek, stream, or brook. With a 30 foot head length that loads and casts between 10 and 15 feet with ease, your casts perfectly match the size of the water. However, if you do need to cast longer to present to an elusive fish, the line has enough body and head length to cast up to 45 feet. Its AgentX construction offers durability while the cold water core provides tangle-free performance in the creek. The Maxfloat tip ensures the line tip won't sink when you have longer casts and the Extreme Slickness technology keeps the line ultra-slick while repelling dirt.
- Line specifically designed for anglers fishing in streams or creeks
- AgentX bonds two coating layers into one for durable buoyancy
- Head length loads and casts between 10 and 15 feet with ease
- Line has enough body and head length for longer casts when needed
- Cold water core provides tangle-free performance in creeks
- Dual-tone construction marks ideal place where the rod loads
- Maxfloat tip ensures line tip doesn't sink for longer presentations
- Welded front and back loops provide fast rigging on the banks
- Item #RIO003M