Select style & size:Select options
Fishes in the sea.
Your warm weather vacation to Florida wouldn't be complete without some Permit fishing in the Keys. This highly esteemed fish won't let you hook into him easily though, so RIO created a Permit fly line that's specifically designed for the Permit fly fisher. It is ideal for either wading or boating and has a hard, tropical coating that won't wilt in the heat so you can fish every day of your vacation without having to worry about the climate damaging your line.
The Permit fly lines are constructed by bonding two separate coating layers into one line for durability and slickness without sacrificing buoyancy. To enhance the slickness of the line further for even longer casts, an Extreme Slickness coating is applied that also has dirt-repelling tendencies for a longer cast and a longer lasting line. Each line features an easy casting taper. This taper design loads at close range yet empowers the cast for quick distance. The weight distribution of the taper reduces impact to provide a carefully presented cast so you don't spook the Permit. However, the taper still maintains enough weight to easily cast typical crab patterns to lure in the elusive fish with its favorite snack.
- Specially designed fly line to aid in the catch of elusive Permit
- Agentx bonds two separate layers into one for enhanced performance
- Easy casting taper presents typical crab patterns effortlessly
- Ideal for the wading or boat angler for fishing style versatility
- Tropical coating won't wilt for extended use in warm climates
- XS Technology creates an ultra-slick line for longer casts
- XS coating has dirt-repelling tendencies for a longer lasting line
- Welded loops on front and back ends of the line allow fast rigging
- Item #RIO002Y