Select style & size:Select options
A stiper season essential.
RIO's been designing some pretty specialized fly lines lately, and the Intouch Striper Intermediate Fly Line is no exception. This full-sinking intermediate line is ideal for New England striper season thanks to an aggressive taper that turns big Clouser minnows and poppers on a dime and leaves nine cents change. The line's 1.5 to 2 inch-per-second sink rate puts your fly about 2 to 4 feet down and is ideal for those days when the wind is putting a decent amount of chop on the surface.
- Sinking fly line optimized for striper fishing
- ConnectCore reduces stretch when setting the hook
- Short front taper for casting heavy bass patterns
- Bright color enhances visibility in the dark
- Welded loops on both ends for easy rigging
- Item #RIO001Z