Select style & size:Select options
4D InTouch Big Nasty Sink Tip
- Sinking tip line for large flies and rigs
- ConnectCore material has ultra-low stretch and memory
- Multi-density control for maximum performance
- Extreme Slickness minimizes friction for smooth flow
- Weight-forward taper easily loads rods
- Loops at both ends for easy rigging
- Item #RIO003B
- Q & A
The last streamer line you will need.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This line punches well above its weight class. It picks up and turns over large, beefy streamers with ease. When it is time to reposition the fly in a hurry, this fly line does the trick. It loads like a switch line, but still lays down soft when you are targeting trout in shallow water. The front loaded taper allows for quick roll casts, snap-T’s and double speys when your back is against the wall. If you want to throw large streamers in a variety of environments, this is the line.
Rio Big Nasty 4D
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This line casts streamers so well! I've been using my floating line to cast streamers and finally got a separate reel to use specifically for streamer line. The taper sink line makes it so you can fish shallows without it snagging on the bottom.