Select style & size:Select options
Cover your rear.
Hitting the trails after a mid day shower may leave you with god-sent Hero Dirt, or a wicked case of mud butt. To protect yourself from the latter option, deck out your bike with the Riesel Design Ritze Saddle Mud Guard. This durable, polypropylene shield attaches to your saddle rails without any mounting gear necessary, covering you from wheel spray without getting in the way of your rear suspension when its soaking up hard hits and big drops. Since the mud guard just mounts to your saddle, it is compatible with just about any bicycle with a two-railed saddle, making it easy to toss onto your road bike if you've got a wet commute ahead of you, just as easily as your go-to DH rig. The Ritze Saddle Mud Guard comes in a massive assortment of colors, so you can go wild with color matching on your ride, and with Riesel's additional protective coating on the guard you can count on the graphics to last through storms, mud, and abusive trail debris.
- A tool-free mud guard for covering your ass
- Attaches to any two-railed saddle easily
- Made to be sturdy from recyclable polypropylene
- Super lightweight construction at 17-grams
- Scratch-resistant graphics stay bold for years
- Made in Germany and backed with a 3-year warranty
- Item #RIE0003