Noah Fast Disc Force AXS Exclusive Road Bike
Style & Size:
Why We Like The Ridley Noah Fast Disc Force AXS Exclusive Road Bike
Built with aerodynamic prowess at its core, the Noah Fast Disc Force AXS Exclusive Road Bike optimizes efficiency for racing and training. The integrated cockpit with internal cable routing helps the bike cut through the air and provides a clean look. The Torayca carbon layup from Ridley is reinforced in key areas with optimal stiffness to help us make the most of every watt when we put the power down.
We outfitted this Noah Fast with our handpicked components to find the perfect balance between performance, efficiency, and durability. The Force AXS eTap drivetrain pairs a 46/33t crankset with a 10-28t 12-speed cassette to ensure we have a wide gear range for every possible scenario. The Zipp 303 Firecrest wheels feature a featherweight carbon construction for instant acceleration, and SRAM's Force eTap HRD brakes ensure plenty of stopping power. This build is an excellent option for competitive cycling, fast-paced training, and efficiency-oriented group rides alike.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Aero-focused race bike from Ridley begs for speed
- Torayca carbon construction is stiff for power and supple for comfort
- Carbon fork with F-wing technology for aerodynamic performance
- Integrated cockpit with internal cable routing is clean and efficient
- SRAM Force AXS eTap drivetrain offers instant electronic shifting
- SRAM Force eTap HRD hydraulic disc brakes are lightweight and powerful
- Zipp 303 Firecrest wheelset is durable, lightweight, and aerodynamic
- Pirelli P Zero tires roll quickly with predictable traction
- Item #RIDC06K
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov