Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Ridley Noah Aero Plus Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike
We chase down and pass the competition on the Ridley Noah Aero Plus Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike. Designed for race days and fast training rides, this carbon race bike is ready for all-around riding and a fast field sprint to the finish. Its lightweight construction, tube shaping, and integrated cable routing create a fast, aerodynamic ride that competitors envy.
Smooth, quiet, and reliable shifting is ensured with the Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset. The Shimano Ultegra Di2 shifters control the front and rear derailleurs to provide us with a perfect shift between gears the moment it's needed. Its included Di2 battery offers superior life, lasting from a few weeks to months based on riding style. The Forza Levanto wheelset and Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 tires complete this bike so that we can roll fast down the road with a lightweight, durable setup.
- Carbon road bike designed for fast training rides and race day
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset offers smooth, quiet shifting
- 52/36T crankset and 11-30T cassette provide optimal gear ratios
- Integrated cable routing creates a sleek, aerodynamic look
- Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 tires ensure a fast-rolling ride
- Item #RIDC067