Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Warpig Snowboard
No matter the mountain conditions, we head into the trenches with the Warpig Snowboard as our tank. The father of Pig collection has inspired an all-mountain revolution in Ride's lineup, and this season it's back with a few upgrades of its own. This board's unique silhouette creates a super-stable and pow-plowing platform in a shorter, wider design. Bi-radial tapering creates this width and improves leverage on turns, landings, and high-speed descents. Innovated for even better damping power, Ride's impact-absorbing Slimewalls are newly protected by 3D composite Slim Walls, resulting in more efficient energy transfer.
- High-volume shredding machine for skillful maneuvers on any terrain
- Directional tip-to-tail rocker for unthinkable freestyle success
- Short and wide silhouette boosts float in powder and over crusty ice
- Bi-radial sidecut creates width and stability underfoot
- Medium flex extends versatility for impressive all-mountain riding
- Tri-wood Performance core for the ideal ratio of strength and weight
- Zonal Carbon Array stringers distribute power to opposing feet
- State-of-the-art Slim Walls improve weight, energy transfer, and damping
- Item #RDEM162
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.