Select style & size:Select options
Head into combat with the Ride Warpig Snowboard serving as your commander-in-chief for spraying innocent skiers, whipping spins off cat-tracks, and dropping into the woods for fresh turns. Designed to obliterate anything lying in its path, this mean little piggy crams extra volume into a shorter, stubbier shape. This unique design allows you to significantly downsize for quick-turning agility without sacrificing stability or float.
Its tapered directional shape excels at slashing fresh powder and laying trenches on groomers. Interestingly enough, it rides switch pretty damn well in the park, courtesy of its centered stance between the contact points (i.e. points that touch the snow). Making the board even more versatile, the Directional Rocker profile is predominately flat underfoot, with more rocker in the nose than tail. This hybrid profile offers the stability and carving capabilities of flat camber, but enhanced with playfulness at the tips. Since the nose rocker is elongated and it's much wider than standard boards, it floats like a dream in fresh powder.
- Obliterate anything on the mountain, including powder and park
- Wider shape allows you to downsize from your regular board
- Directional Rocker is flat with a large, rockered nose
- Medium flex provides versatility across the mountain
- Performance core is lightweight, snappy, and strong
- Carbon Array 3 Laminates for energetic response and snap
- Roll In Slimewalls dampen vibration and withstand abuse
- Item #RDE00CF